The Magician's Toilet

As the title suggests... A less serious, less pretentious, light hearted blog with my musings and learnings on Tarot, Magic and other forms of divination... Perhaps the kind of stuff you might like to read on the loo?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brighton, East Sussex, United Kingdom

A Brighton based gin_quinn.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Magic Boxes

Traditionally when making spells I have made bags from appropiate coloured fabrics and filled them with objects that are linked to whatever the spell is for. Yesterday whilst reseaching 'luck' I came across the use of magic boxes. These boxes work in the same way my spell bags did except that there is emphasis on having seven items in the box...

So I'm going to give this magic box thing a go!

Have already found and bought a box from ebay. I am now trying to buy an key for my box as keys apparently open doors to luck. But I have been a little shocked at how expensive antique keys can get on ebay. Sure they may be antique - but they don't open anywhere? And I am pretty sure they can't all be bid on by fellow witches...

Mandrake root was also proving tricky to find - but I have no ordered some. I am quite grateful that the rest of my ingredients for this spell I can buy in Sainsburys :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home